Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Fwd: SUMMER HOLIDAYS


H A P P Y  SU MM E R
Dear JOE,

We are taking the summer off. I know, no pop-up events, shucks.  We'll be back in September.  In the meantime, don't forget to visit us online 24/7, catch my weekly book recommendations show on Arise TV now on Time Warner cable. Thank you for your continued support and have a "marvelous" summer. 
 
  Marvaisms
Words of wisdom this month...go out and get a new perspective. That's what I'm going to do.  This summer  I'll be doing some wonderful and exciting things to expand my horizon and  to intellectually stimulate my mind.  Although it's probably too late now to register for my class, I am teaching a graduate course on Entrepreneurship at Touro School of Business, you may seriously want to consider such a class next years. Every profession these days, be it doctor, lawyer or Indian chief need to understand the business side of their business.  I will also be guest teaching a course on writing in July  Life Writing: How to Free the Writer in You at The Academi ofLife.  Details. 
 
Later in the summer I will be off for some much needed R&R in the Caribbean before going to Dubai, Jordan and the Congo to work on some exciting projects.  I am looking forward though to sharing with you our wonderful Fall pop-up events very soon. 
 P.S. while you are getting your Summer on here are my  list of suggested books to help you make it special.  You won't regret it.  Click on the book to go to website to buy.
 
On the Fiction Front
 
 
Non Fiction
 
 
 
OUR OPEN LENS BOOKS
The Must                                                            Read Book tree
 
WE FIND THE BEST DEALS FOR YOU TOO! 

DOODU BOY

SOHO PLAYHOUSE

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND

June 7th, 2014 - July 13th, 2014

 

MOTOWN ROCKS

CHECK OUT HOLLER

SAVE 40% 

THREE EASY WAYS TO PURCHASE TICKETS 
Visit www.ticketmaster.com and enter code MPEN
 Call 877.250.2929 and mention code MPEN
 Take a printout of this flyer to the Palace Theatre Box Office, 1564 Broadway at 47th.  

 

STAY CONNECTED:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest
Forward this email




Hue-Man Bookstore | P.O Box 5541 | NEW YORK | NY | 10027


No comments: